12.22.2004

Hot Key Heroes

I always wanted to name a band that. HKH. Man that would be so cool.
I'm trying my hardest to get some pictures onto this site. I have some good ones from Africa and other places, but I just need to edit them and get them going. I love what I get to do. Meeting people from other countries and teaching kids about decisions and choices. It's amazing to see how much of an influence America has on so many other nations. The youth in other countries unfortunately are looking to us for answers and guidance. They see us on TV and they think that's how we all live. Perfect family, perfect home, nice cars, lots of money and all our problems are solved within thirty minutes. If there is anyone out there in the US with that kind of life please let me know, a lot of kids in other countries would like to meet you.

I'm heading to Romania and India in the Spring time. I'm excited about both of those places. My mom is already telling me about all the things I can bring home to her from India. Great.

Ok.
Hot Key Heroes. With the title track "Shortcut"... yah rock on.

No comments: