1.14.2005

Change is the only certain thing.

If life was certain then it wouldn't be any fun. There wouldn't be any adventure, no surprises no twists and turns. When I arrived here in Florida thinking that I would be travelling to India this Spring, I was shocked to find out that instead, we'd be going to Romania, Ukraine and Uganda. I guess India will have to wait.

Imagine what it would really be like knowing our future, knowing where you're going, who you'll meet and what will happen. It's comforting knowing that even with the crazy world we live in, there is God who looks at us and smiles, cries, grieves and maybe even shows us off to a few of his friends. It's nice to know that my life is safe in his hands, my life is unstoppable until his goal is accomplished with this me in this world. It's good going to sleep at night knowing that there's someone next to me helping to figure out what it's all about, giving me a purpose and a calling.


At least, that's what I think. Hope you like the pictures!

No comments: